Sunday, July 24, 2005

Inaugural

I am not sure that this blog will ever reach a wide readership. I don't really seek one; really it's an outlet for me to get off my chest those ideas I have that are potentially important enough to be burdensome, but not potentially profitable enough (in a financial sense) to expend much effort on. Some of them are of a nature that demands anonymity on my part, so this format is very helpful.

On a more personal note: I am not really sure yet that I'm not a crank. A lot of my motivation for starting this blog is that I hope that people wiser and more experienced than I can tell me whether I'm full of shit. I'm ok with being full of shit; I'd just like to know one way or the other, so I can stop bothering my friends and family members with impractical or impossible ideas. Thus: fire away, please. You're doing me a favor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home